Olivia was started with a genuine love of Italy and Italian cuisine, focusing on authentic ingredients and the pleasure of sharing a meal with friends and family. We work every day to be, not only a great experience for our guests, but also a great place to work for all of our employees.
We are looking for chefs and pizzachefs to join a modern progressive kitchen with high standards, and focus on quality in every step. We are quite busy – so you need to be able to, and like to work in a fast pace when needed.
We are currently recruting for our Olivia-restaurant at Solsiden in Trondheim for the autumn/winter-season 2021.
- A professional kitchen with friendly working-environment
- Tip shared evenly with everyone working hour by hour
- All whites provided and laundered
- Structured training programmes
- Dish of the Year competition
- Fast moving career for those with the right skills and attitude
We look for candidates with the following qualifications:
- You have at least 2 years experience from a professional Italian restaurant/pizzeria with high pace
- You are structured, clean and organized
- You are able to work independently as well as being a very good team player
- You are enthusiastic, service minded and willing to learn
- You have a «yes-I-can» attitude
We offer a professional kitchen with good working conditions and a friendly working environment. Since Olivia is rapidly expanding in the Nordics, a position within Olivia gives the possibility to get more challenges and possibilities than is normal for other restaurants. You can have a look at all our restaurants by clicking on our website: www.olivia.no
We are proud to be awarded one of Norways (and Europe) best places to work.
If these are the conditions in which you seek to work, we want to hear from you, today!
Send your CV, career history and covering letter by pushing «send søknad».
Stilling: Chefs & Pizzaiolo
Antall stillinger: 4
Arbeidstid: Dag og kveld
Arbeidsplass: Olivia Solsiden