Olivia was started with a genuine love of Italy and Italian cuisine, focusing on authentic ingredients and the pleasure of sharing a meal with friends and family. We work every day to be, not only a great experience for our guests, but also a great place to work for all.
We are looking for chefs to join a modern progressive kitchen with high standards, and focus on quality in every step. We are quite busy – so you need to be able to, and like to work in a fast pace when needed.
We will start the recruitment for the autumn and winter-season now for our Olivia-restaurant at Zachariasbryggen in Bergen.
- A professional kitchen with friendly working-environment
- Tip shared evenly with everyone working hour by hour
- All whites provided and laundered
- Structured training programmes
- Dish of the Year competition
- Fast moving career for those with the right skills and attitude
We look for candidates with the following qualifications:
- You have at least 2 years experience from a professional Italian restaurant/pizzeria with high pace
- You are structured, clean and organized
- You are able to work independently as well as being a very good team player
- You are enthusiastic, service minded and willing to learn
- You have a «yes-I-can» attitude
We offer a professional kitchen with good working conditions and a friendly working environment. Since Olivia is rapidly expanding in the Nordics, a position within Olivia gives the possibility to get more challenges and possibilities than is normal for other restaurants. You can have a look at all our restaurants by clicking on our website: www.olivia.no
We are awarded one of Norways best places to work.
If these are the conditions in which you seek to work, we want to hear from you, today!
Send your cv, career history and covering letter by pushing «send søknad».
Antall stillinger: 3
Arbeidstid: Dag og kveld
Arbeidsplass: Olivia Zachariasbryggen